Teens need to know (and experience!) that what they are studying is relevant and important in the "real world". Theory and practice go hand-in-hand in bringing classroom material to life. Help your students make sense of their school curriculum while learning about how they can use their skills and knowledge to make a difference in their world, now and in the future.
The late adolescence programs at Herdsman Lake Wildlife Centre seek to nurture today and tomorrow's world-changers by inspiring young people to understand their roles and responsibilities in caring for nature.
Choose from these exciting programs:
- Freshwater Ecology - Aquatic invertebrate scoop-net activity
- Wetland Ecology Experience - Interactive guided bushwalk
- Water Quality Field Testing - A health-check for Herdsman Lake
- Climate Change and Wetlands - Learn about Climate Change and the impact on Wetlands
- Ancient Science - Modern science meets traditional wisdom
All programs duration 1-3 hours. Minimum charge $120 inc GST (which is equivalent to the charge for 10 students)
- Next >>